Relevancy and relationships: A blog for the ages - for all ages.







Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Three cheers for the two "C's"!

Hip hip horray, hip hip horray, hip hip horray!  I'm having to sing the praises of my two little ones today.  Carter is the 'Terrific Texan' in his first grade class this week and Cameron is receiving an award on Thursday for exhibiting 'Loyalty and Fairness' with her kindergarten classmates.  Although they are not always on their best behavior at home, in their comfort zone, I am so proud that when they are in public, they typically behave in ways that get positive recognition.  Nothing motivates a child to continue to act appropriately more than being praised for appropriate behavior, and I appreciate the schools for making praise a regular part of their school experience.  I am a proud mom!

1 comment: