Relevancy and relationships: A blog for the ages - for all ages.







Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Taking the first step!

As it is with a child who is learning to walk, the first step is always the hardest. Well tonight, I have taken that long-awaited first step. My desire to write with a purpose began long ago, and I only hope that the words you will find here in the coming days will join you in your quest to become the best parent you can be. That is my only desire...to walk with you through life's toughest, most rewarding job ever. You don't have to be a mom or dad to read my blog. You don't even have to have children of your own. I will say, up front, that I do NOT have all the answers, but if you love kids, work with kids, desire to have kids or find yourself at your wit's end with your kids, I certainly hope I can help!


Let the journey begin...

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! I'm ready to read tomorrow's entry. I'll be waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! Me too!! I want to read more, please! First question--how do we get through molar teething?? Little monkey in my house seems to be struggling. :(

    ReplyDelete